TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event any changes are made. The revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website with immediate effect. Please check the latest information posted here to inform yourself of any changes.
Please be aware, It is not necessary for any Client to have signed an acceptance of these terms and conditions for them to apply.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Any purchase or use of our services implies that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions.
Active Marketing Solutions UK may wish to announce in the media or on their website or Social Media channels that an agreement is in place between Active Marketing Solutions UK and the Client. The Client is entitled to refuse this permission, but the client must inform Active Marketing Solutions UK in writing if they wish to do so.
- All content including artwork, photographs, images, fonts, and text must be provided within 28 days of the date of this agreement. If this is not received, Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd reserve the right to source stock images to be used on your behalf.
- The Client guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, video, designs, trademarks or other art work provided to Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd for inclusion in the project are owned by the Client, or that the Client has permission by the rightful owner to use each of these elements.
The following terms and conditions apply to all website design services offered by Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd. By ordering services from Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to refuse to construct a website which we may judge as unfit due to the content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to, sites containing adult oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation, and sites which infringe copyright or are contrary to UK laws.
- The acceptance of a commission shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd.
- Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd cannot always guarantee to start work immediately on a commission but will arrange a date with the client as to when work will commence. The client will be informed of all progress.
- All material, both text and images supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client’s website, will remain the client’s property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws. Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd will not be held responsible for any copyright infringements brought against the client for images supplied to Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd by the client.
- The copyright for all material provided by Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd, such as HTML code, graphics, photographs and text, will remain the property of Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd until such time as payment has been made in full whereupon they will become the property of the client where applicable.
- Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd make every effort to design pages which display acceptably in the most popular current browsers, but cannot accept responsibility for pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed.
- Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd will submit a client’s website to several of the major search engines as part of the design commission. If a client wishes Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd to promote a website as a separate commission, Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd will make every reasonable effort to promote the website effectively but cannot guarantee high positions in the search engine results (except when using Google Adwords which guarantees a listing on the Google).
- Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd do not accept responsibility or liability if any search engine, online directory or search site, submitted to as part of a website promotion commission, chooses not to list a client’s website.
- Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd will use content from a client’s existing website to base the information for an Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd standard transfer package. Further consultation can be had for users who wish to advance or upgraded to a further package.
- If during the initial 28 days of the Website Development Cycle a client wishes to cancel, they may do so but will be invoiced an amount that Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd judges to be proportional to the amount of work completed on the commission.
- If, during the Website Development Cycle, the client does not supply the content required in order to complete the commission within a reasonable amount of time, Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd will consider that the client wishes to cancel the commission and will not be eligible to receive a refund either in full or part.
- If a client wishes to leave Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd we will provide a copy of the WordPress site files and database. This carries a one of fee of £99.00 + VAT for the service.
- Any domain names to be transferred away from Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd are subject to an administration charge of £19.99 + VAT per domain name.
- Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd expects any outstanding payment by credit card or cash within 7 days of the date on the invoice.
- Any payment returned by the bank or credit card company will incur a £25 administration charge. This will be invoiced and will be added to the total outstanding debt owed by the customer.
- Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd will not be held responsible if the clients chosen domain name is not available at the time of registration.
- Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd does not undertake to maintain or update a client’s website as part of the design commission. If a client wishes Integral Digital Media Ltd to maintain or update a website as a separate commission, Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd will discuss with the client a maintenance contract appropriate to the amount of work required.
- Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd reserves the right to alter prices at any time without notice. If a client has commissioned any services from Integral Digital Media Ltd prior to a change in prices, that commission will not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent commission may be subject to an increase.
- Any images supplied by Integral Digital Media Ltd in the construction of your website are to be solely used for the purpose of illustration for the website built and not to be reused for any other forms of advertising, marketing, and social media.
- Any design times specified by Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd are subject to change at any design in the design process.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.
- Should you wish to terminate your contract/agreement with Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd, you are required to provide in writing 30 days’ notice on completion of initial 12 month service. Any payments due within this period will remain payable.
SEARCH ENGINE RANKINGS
The Client agrees that Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd is unable to guarantee that the Client’s website will achieve a favourable position, or any position, within a particular search engine and as such, shall not be liable for failure to achieve a particular position.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
The Client agrees that Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd is unable to guarantee a client’s campaign and as such, shall not be liable for failure to achieve a particular reach or interaction.
CLIENT REVIEW PROCESS
Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd will provide the Client with the opportunity to review the appearance and content of the website during the design phase via a development URL. At this time changes can be requested.
Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd will complete the Client’s website by the date specified in the agreement with your account manager, or at a date agreed with Client upon Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd receiving the initial payment, unless a delay is specifically requested by the Client and agreed by Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd.
In return, the Client agrees to delegate a single individual as a primary contact to aid Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd with progressing the design in a satisfactory and expedient manner.
During the project, Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd will require the Client to provide website content; text, images, movies and sound files where applicable.
Invoices will be provided by Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd upon agreement of products and/or services. Invoices are distributed via email however clients can request to receive hardy copy invoices.
Invoices related to solitary fees will be followed by correspondence confirming and explaining the fees.
Costs are payable via credit and debit card (which can be taken over the telephone) and payment can also be made via direct debit and bank transfer.
A link to Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd will appear in either small type or by a small graphic at the bottom of the Client’s website. If a graphic is used, it will be designed to fit in with the overall site design. The Client also agrees that the website developed for the Client may be presented in Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd’s portfolio on various digital platforms.
These following terms and conditions are in relation to Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd providing you with a PPC management service in relation to your Google Adwords account and expenditure. Upon accepting these terms you accept that you are binding yourself legally to them.
- From the date we commence work after an initial 3 months trial, the contract will then continue on a monthly basis automatically until notice is given. For this purpose, we assume that each month has exactly 30 days.
- You agree to pay an agreed monthly management fee for Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd to manage your campaign for a minimum period of three months. The set up & management fee will be dependent upon the complexity of your campaign and agreed in advance at the proposal stage when our pricing structure will be clear and transparent. Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd does not receive any commissions from Google.
- Payment for the implementation of your PPC campaign set up & optimisation will be in advance of the campaign being activated and after you have agreed to your proposal and account set up structure. Your monthly management fee will be invoiced 30 days later after work commences of each month by direct debit.
- Notice of cancellation of this agreement shall be deemed valid and accepted by Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd if received by facsimile, e-mail or post after the initial three month period. Cancellation will be accepted on date of actual receipt by Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd and will take effect at the end of that current 30 day period for which you will be charged at the normal rate applicable.
- Whether Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd create you a new Google Adwords account or have dual access to your current Google Adwords account, it is agreed that neither party can change the login details throughout the duration of the contract unless agreed in writing (e-mail, fax and post) by both parties.
- Throughout the duration of the contract, you agree that any tools, coding, new keywords and any knowledge gained cannot be used in any other Google Adwords Account you may have or create yourselves during the term of this contract.
- Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd agrees that during the contract and after termination of this agreement, all the financial details supplied to us by you for the purpose of our services will be kept confidential.
- You agree that Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd can monitor your account after cancellation or expiry of agreement to make sure you are not using any tools, coding, new keywords and any knowledge gained for the financial benefit of another third party. If another party takes over your account management, Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd reserves the right to remove any unique techniques implemented in our account structure at the set up stage.
- Each of these terms above are essential to us providing a service to you, our client. If any one of these terms is breached throughout the duration of the contract Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd reserve the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect.
REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY
Customers may choose to cancel their account at any time. Customers submitting cancellation requests within the first 28 days of the account being activated will have their full payment refunded, minus any exempted add-ons or other non-refundable charges.
Cancellations of services requested outside of the first 28 days will not receive a refund. Where payment has been made yearly we may, at our discretion, issue a pro-rated refund of any full months remaining, based on the monthly price of the appropriate plan.
If an account is terminated by us for any reason, including breach of our Terms of Service and/or Acceptable Use Policy, no refund will be issued.
CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMITMENTS (DOMAIN NAMES)
Any communication made to Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd within business hours should be expected to be acknowledged within 48 Hours. This includes contact attempts made to an individual employee’s phone numbers, email contacts as well as the Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd business and abuse contacts. We aim to resolve any issues within 3 working days.
Complaints made to Integral Digital Media Ltd should be acknowledged by the associated Account Manager within 2 days. If your complaint isn’t dealt with satisfactorily then it can be escalated to the Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd management team. To escalate your complaint please use the following email email@example.com and provide the details of the complaint. All complaints will be attempted to be resolved within 5 business days
If you are not happy with the initial outcome of your complaint, then please feel free to escalate your issue to Nominet (the .uk registry) here: https://www.nominet.org.uk/disputes/complaining-about-registrar/complaints-procedure
.UK DOMAIN TERMS
- Domain registration, renewal and transfer of .uk domain is charged at £49 + Vat per year.
- Domains are renewed on an annual basis. Attempts will be made to contact the domain registrant a month prior to domain expiry through both email and telephone communication.
- Integral Digital Media Ltd take no responsibility for any domain that expires due to incorrect contact information.
- It is the registrant’s responsibility to update us of any contact information changes.
- Domains can be renewed either upon a renewed direct debit agreement or through a £49 domain renewal fee.
- Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd reserves the right to remove any associated domain services which go past the domain(s) expiry date.
- Domains can be renewed up to 90 days past the initial expiry date. After which the domain will be cancelled and deleted from the register.
- Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd will not guarantee the renewal of a domain name.
- Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd will place no charge on the transfer of a .uk domain to another registrar past in the initial 12-month contract of a domain.
- Integral Digital Media Ltd reserves the right to refuse transfer of domain until any arrears associated with a domain are paid.
Domains are renewed on an annual basis. Attempts will be made to contact the domain registrant a month prior to domain expiry through both email and telephone communication. If no contact is received further attempts will be made to contact registrants at regular intervals. Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd attempts to ensure all contact information is as up to date and accurate as possible but take no responsibility if a domain lapses due to out of date contact details. It is the registrant’s responsibility to update us of any contact information changes. Domains can be renewed by either a renewed Direct Debit agreement or domain renewal fee which will ensure the domain is renewed for a further year.
If we do not receive positive confirmation of domain renewal prior to the domain expiry date Integral Digital Media Ltd reserves the right to suspend services associated with the domain until the domain is renewed. 30 days past expiry Nominet, the UK registry, will suspend the domain(s) and all Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd associated domain services on the domain e.g Website hosting, emails, will be removed. Domains can still be renewed for 90 days after domain expiry, at which time the domain will be cancelled and deleted from the register.
- Active Marketing Solutions UK Ltd accepts no liability for the loss of registration of any Domain that has failed to be renewed due to an invalid email address or other details provided to us, late payments received or technical faults which are beyond our control.
- In the event that a Domain name registered forms part of a hosting package and the package is cancelled, it is Your sole responsibility to ensure that the domain renewal is not cancelled should you wish to keep the domain.
We will not send bills, invoices, statements or any other form of correspondence via regular mail. All invoices are are emailed to you automatically when they are generated. You agree that, should you insist that we send you any correspondence via regular mail, that we will charge you a fee to do so. We will communicate this fee to you prior to doing so, and we will only send you this correspondence if you agree to this fee.